Here’s one from my draft slush pile that I just rediscovered and found rather amusing. The timing is off, but hey….
The night before Thanksgiving my sister took her daughter to New York City to watch the balloons being blown up for the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade. On the way to the city her four-year-old asked, Read the rest of this entry
(This is an email someone sent me, and I just had to share.)
Answers given by 2nd grade school children to the following questions:
Why did God make mothers?
1. She’s the only one who knows where the scotch tape is.
2. Mostly to clean the house.
3. To help us out of there when we were getting born.
How did God make mothers?
1. He used dirt, just like for the rest of us.
2. Magic plus super powers and a lot of stirring.
3. God made my mom just the same like he made me. He just used bigger parts. Read the rest of this entry
After spending the best weekend with family and friends, I tucked my four-year-old daughter in and said, “Mommy has been so blessed. I thank God everyday for giving me you and putting your two brothers in my life.”
And she asked, Read the rest of this entry