Now, relax. This was the wordle from days ago, while I was isolated thanks to my visit from the ‘rona fairy. Here’s my text complaint to my mother.
And now what you’ve all been waiting for: everyone’s ideas for a new blog name!
I make no promises about changing “Parenting is Funny,” but it was fun to see what you all came up with–an even 20!
You probably wanted me to list them like a survey, but I don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings if their suggestion doesn’t get many votes. If you’d like, you can list up to your top 5 in the comments, and I’ll give myself a ridiculous amount of work sorting through all that for a “finals” round. But I’d do it for you, my BBBs!
Here they are, listed in the order that I read them in the comments:
- Speaking Out of Turn
2. Crazy with a yellow belt (Though this would have to be updated periodically. When it no longer needs to be updated, Crazy with a Black Belt has a great ring to it!)
3. Parenting is NOT funny (though she was kidding, still…)
4. Betsy, out of turn
5. Stuff that cracks me up
6. Life is Funny
7. The Accidental Rooster
8. Chex and Balances
9. Things Betsy does that no one else would dare
10. Chex Mix, Chickens, and other Tales
11. The Un-ordinary Life of Betsy Kerekes
12. Laugh at the Little Things and You’ll Laugh All Day
13. Laugh and the world laughs with you.
14. Laugh Lines
15. I Have Nothing Better To Offer
16. All Things Betsy
17. Take You Unaware (or Mid-Sentence)
18. Betsy’s Mixed Bag (not Chex)
19. Betsy’s Talk Show
20. Chick Kick
There they are, my lovelies! Which ones do you like the best?