This has been a busy week of awards flying around the blogosphere. I’m glad I waited to do anything about it, because now I can take care of them in one fell swoop. First things first, my thanks to Oster’s Mom for the Tell Me About Yourself Award and memyselfandkids for the Sunshine Award and the One Lovely Blog Award.
Normally I make a point to casually slide around the requirement of sharing information about myself and just move on to the dispensing of nominations for other blogs, but, given the title of that first award, I feel I must comply with the requirement. Okay. Eat your heart out, people. Here are my seven “interesting” facts:
1. One of my favorite things ever is trying to get a joke out but laughing so hard before I get to the punch line I can’t breathe, and my friends are crying with laughter themselves even though they don’t get the joke. Ah, good times.
2. Although I’m ashamed to admit it, I laugh hardest at humor that involves cruelty to animals–it’s all fake, okay! But in Raising Arizona I nearly died when the bounty hunter shot a lizard off a rock and threw a grenade at a rabbit. I am an animal lover, but I’m cracking up about it even now.
3. Red and Die Hard 4 are two of my all-time favorite movies. I ought to be kicked out of the girl club, I know.
4. If I had been born when my parents were, I would have had a hard time not becoming a hippie. I love the music.
5. If I could purchase one completely superfluous luxury item, it would be an original Ford Mustang. (My gosh, I really am a boy!)
6. I can’t count. (I think I stole that little joke from bellybuttonblues.)
Okay, now that that’s over, here are some cool peeps, in no particular order:
karenlessscripted who also nominated me for a Sunshine Award. Thank you!!
Go visit these blogs and tell them you love them. We bloggers thrive on virtual love from people we will likely never meet.
Have a great weekend, all!