Hi, all. I’m working on this project with the Ruth Institute and welcome input from readers here as well. Please take a look!
The above title is one of the Ruth Institute’s newest projects–and we need your help to make it happen!
Tell us how YOU keep your marriage fresh and exciting. Give us one or two sentences describing an action you do, or would like to do, to keep the love alive and going strong. For example:
- Hide love notes in your spouse’s purse, briefcase, wallet, or pocket.
- Draw a heart with both your initials on the fogged up mirror while your spouse is showering.
- Kiss each other at stop lights.
- Rewatch your wedding video or look at your wedding album.
- Play footsie under the table.
- Bring home a special treat that your spouse loves but rarely gets to have.
- Buy a romantic card and hide it under your spouse’s pillow.
- Leave a note next to your spouse’s alarm clock so the first thing he/she sees in the morning is “Good morning. I love you.”
We need 365! (Well, 366 for leap years.) Please tell us your first name, last initial, and where you’re from, so we can include that information with your tip or tips! How fun!
Comment below or email firstname.lastname@example.org with as many ideas as you have. We look forward to reading them, and to including them in this great new tool for making marriage better than ever! Email me now, and tell your friends, too!